- 6 Ears of corn
- 1 container grape tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 small Vidalia onion (or sweet onion), diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook ears of corn in the microwave until done. Cut corn off cob and place into a bowl; add tomatoes and onion.
- Dressing: in a small bowl, place the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and salt and pepper; whisk until combined. Add the cilantro. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour dressing over corn mixture and toss well to coat evenly. Serve.
- Calories 258.5
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 6.2 g