The holidays are so much fun! From rekindling old traditions with family and friends to decorating and shopping, there are so many things to do during this time of the year. In the midst of the hustle and bustle, however, is the tie that binds the holidays together – food. Everything about the end of the calendar year is centered around it. Whether big meals, party appetizers, or baking cookies, waistlines tend to suffer. But, there are healthy alternatives to the calorie-busting treats that are popular during the holidays, and this frozen yogurt bark is sure to satisfy that sweet tooth without the guilt.
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 5 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined. Add the cranberries and raisins and stir again.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips, and coconut on top and place the pan in the freezer for 2 – 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.