- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup canned fat free evaporated milk
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt or plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Two large navel oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 4 fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Make the gelatin is a small bowl by adding water.
- Let the gelatin stand until dissolved, for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the honey and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan until the mixture is hot.
- Add the gelatin and stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the stove.
- Whisk the yogurt and cardamom until smooth.
- Place mixture into 4 dessert cups and cover.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with sliced oranges, garnish with mint.
- Per Serving (1 serving):
- 172 calories
- 1g fat
- 1 g carbs
- 0g fiber
- 1g Protein