Looking for an on-the-go snack that’s perfect for a busy day? Whether you’re spending time with family outdoors on a hike, or working at a high-demand job, these give you an energy boost without having to put a pause on your activities.
- Almond butter
- Chia seeds
- Rolled Oats
- Coconut oil
- Mini Chocolate chips
- Whey protein
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Use a large bowl to mix together oats, chia seeds, and protein powder.
- Use another bowl to mix the coconut oil, honey, and almond butter. Microwave 15-20 seconds to make the mixture pourable.
- Pour the mixture with almond butter into the mixture with the oats and stir until a dough forms. Then, gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Once the mixture is slightly firm, press it into the prepared pan.
- If you want, drizzle some melted chocolate over the top with a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set. Cut into 12 bars and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week.